Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Plano Heat

Well, we couldn't have been stranded in a better place, being that we've been at Alex's uncle's house in Plano, Texas. It was pretty funny, we get out on an early start on Saturday to make some extra miles and our car breaks down right before we got into Greenville, Tx. The car just sputters and comes to a halt on the back roads of Texas, which by the way, are NOT gentle on the joints and are Horrible for getting ANYwhere at a decent speed. We called AAA to come and tow us back to an automotive shop in Plano, so we can continue to get spoiled by Alex's uncle. He put us to work a little to so I don't feel Completely horrible about bumming, but still pretty bad. So we've been kickin it in Plano since then. We've been spending no money and have been treated like kings, but I think we're all getting a little stir crazy. Just roaming around with nothing to do. We're finally gonna get back on the road tonight after a replacement to the Fuel Pump. So we head west tonight and its time to make up miles, so we got our work cut out for us. This Texas sky has been tripping me out. It is so huge with gigantic, detailed clouds. Whenever I look around I feel like I am going to fall upward into it. I feel like I am floating whenever I take angle glance upwards. Crazy. Its gonna look like bigger the further west we go. I can't wait. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment